The College of Human Sciences & Education invites its alumni, faculty, staff and students to attend the annual CHSE Awards Banquet, honoring those recognized for exceptional service to their professions, school, college, or university.
The School of Education held the dedication and ribbon cutting ceremony for the William Pinar and William Doll Curriculum Theory Project Conference Room on May 10, 2013. The conference room was named for Pinar and Doll, who have made great contributions to the founding of the field of curriculum theory. In addition, they are donating their papers, which document the emergence of the field of curriculum studies, to the LSU Libraries.
- School of Education - National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education and the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- School of Kinesiology - Commision on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
- School of Library and Information Science - American Library Association (ALA)
- School of Social Work - Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- School of Human Resource Education & Workforce Development- University Council for Workforce and Human Resource Education (UCWHRE)